Monday, December 21, 2009

The Human Condition

At times I find myself tortured due to my human condition.


I am a created being that is an imperfect image of my Creator. Imperfect I believe may be

too kind of an adjective, distorted is a more fair assumption. The imperfection is due to

my own manipulation and choices through the empowerment of freewill, not of the Creator’s initial design.



We, as a dominating species, are given the power to reason

and contemplate that when asserted, can overcome are natural tendencies. Depending on the depth of

perception at which we consider are actions and the effects they have on our immediate and future

environment, combined with our motive for the desired effect, we can produce astounding resonance.

In simpler terms, we have a great authority to create or destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment